Fitz Funny Farm!!

My family is my life, my world and my whole heart!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Monster Truck Races!!

So we had originally planned to be in LA this weekend and plans fell through. Since we didn't get to go there and go to Disneyland like we had planned we decided to sit on our butts and watch television! .....Hold on, Hold on....that's not the funnest part! While we were watching television I saw a commercial for Monster Jam!! I immediately called Sean and asked what he though about going. He went to Arco Arena a couple hours later and got our tickets! I have wanted to go see the Monster Truck races since I was a kiddo! And especially since Grave Digger was going to be there! When Sean told me he went and got tickets I was so excited I about peed my pants!
We went last night and it was SOOO fun!!!
For some reason it will not let me post the killer videos we got! It only let me post the video of the motorbikes which is in the post just below this one, I believe. I'll have to see if I can compress the videos we have of the trucks doing their freestyle runs so you can all see them! In the meantime here are some pics we got! :o)
GRAVE DIGGER!!!!

Spiderman!!!!

 Spidey Vs. Grave Digger...

 Spidey wins!!!!
 This (above) is the Spiderman truck Vs. Titan. Titan is the only California driver there. (That night) He beat Spidey in the drags and this was his first win of 2012.
 I found this guy somewhere along the way....He's a pretty good dude. I'm gonna keep him. Plus, I kinda like him! <3
We had a very good time! We are very excited for the motocross Freestyle Competitions in February! Brayden about died when he saw all the tricks those motorcyclists could do! Kaylee had a great time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment